Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Princess Catherine














Today, I woke up around 3:25am to get ready to watch the royal wedding while my husband and daughter was sleeping.  I got on Facebook and 3 friends of mine was already up so we all talked on chat.  :)  It is part of history and I always have loved the history of the British Royal Family. 

My daughter woke up around 5:45am.  I guess she heard the excitement and wanted to join her mommy in celebrating the wedding.  I was happy because I was not alone in watching the wedding. 

I thought the wedding was perfect and matched William and Katie.  It is their personalities.  It was not too fancy or flashy or too royal.  Except for the medals on the groom's uniform.  Hahah.

The dress is so gorgeous!!  Just right - simple, elegant, and modern for a princess. 

I was disppointed in the first kiss but was so happy they kissed 2nd time. 

Overrall, it was a gorgeous wedding and I loved the fact that I got to share this moment with my daughter.  :)  Our first royal wedding together!!  :)




Prince William and Princess Catherine leaving the Abbey

 

 So Happy to be watching the wedding with her mommy

 "What?  William and Kate?  Is that my uncle and aunt?  Lemme see!"
"Darn it, I missed the Kiss!"

No comments:

Post a Comment