Thursday, June 16, 2011

First Wagon

Daniel and I grew up riding in a radio flyer wagon, so when we had our baby- we knew we HAD to get one for our children.  We looked and looked everywhere for one.  Finally, I found one in Chattanooga.  That is a long story - that I will tell later.  :)  Anyway, it should look like this....

(P.S. I got this picture off the official website.)

Anyone that knows Daniel- knows that he has to be satisfied with things he has.  He want everything to be perfect for his daughter.  He decided to change it to this....


Yup... He actucally pimped it up.  :)  He decided on a black base with pink wheels and wooden base - Whitney Elizabeth hand-picked the pink color.  I was at Lowes, holding her.  I was trying to decide which color to pain the wooden part when Whitney Elizabeth kept reaching for the pink color bottle.  I kept putting it back and she kept grabbing it.  That was when I knew she wanted the pink color.  :)


Daniel is currently trying to make it look longer like a semi-truck.  A mini-verison, of course, and I hope NO cabin/bed inside.  :)


Yesterday, when Whitney Elizabeth woke up from her nap, I decided to take her for a spin in her wagon for the first time.  She loved it.  I took this picture.  I haven't combed her hair yet- so it was messy from her nap.  :)  I just LOVE her smile in this picture.  Oh - You can see her 2 tiny teeth, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment